Sunday, September 12, 2010

Madame Tussauds

Madame Tussauds is a world famous wax museum that's only purpose seems to be to give people the opportunity to pose next to celebrities. I can honestly say that it was the weirdest place I've ever been. At first I resisted having my picture taken with these somewhat poor representations of celebrities (their faces were very good but their bodies were definitely not to scale with their real life counterparts) but I caved in when I realized that that is the only thing to do at Madame Tussauds. 

So, here are some ridicules pictures of me and my friends. Enjoy.

 You can buy yourself an Oscar Statuette for £10 ($16!)
To pose with certain celebrities you have to pay for a professional to take the picture. Those include Obama, Robert Pattinson, the King and Queen, and Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment